Dr. Roger Yates has been a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic since 1980. Having extensive post-graduate education in Applied Kinesiology, Activator Methods, nutritional counseling and electro-acupuncture, Dr. Yates is a specialist who practices a whole person approach to wellness.
Dr. Roger Yates has been restoring balance and wellness and freeing people from pain for nearly 3 decades. Having had the opportunity to work with clients from 4 months to almost 100 years of age, the doctor is a firm believer in preventive health care and educates his clients to the benefits of same.
Many seek Dr. Yates care to eliminate symptoms (e.g. pain), but since it is much easier (on the doctor, the body and the wallet) to stay well rather than get well, most come to understand the benefits of lifestyle changes and regular maintenance visits to safeguard the improved health they gain under the doctors care.
By creating a state of optimal health, clients reduce their risk of exposure to the expense and pain associated with becoming trapped in the downward spiral of disease and dependence on an ever increasing supply of medicines.
Dr. Yates uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his clients. By combining the very best hands-on technique, state of the art physiotherapy and nutritional cleansing procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr.Yates is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Education, Clinical Experience & Licensure:
- After completing undergraduate training at Dean College in MA and College of Wooster in OH, Dr. Yates received his doctorate in 1980 from the well respected National Chiropractic College in IL (now National University of Health Sciences). After graduation he practiced in Rutland Vt at a clinic specializing in Applied Kinesiology and chiropractic orthopedics. He then worked at a clinic in Hartford, CT that also specialized in chiropractic orthopedics. His private practice was established in Old Saybrook in 1985.
- Licensed as a Doctor of Chiropractic in the states of CT and MA
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- Old Saybrook Chamber of Commerce
- 2007: Top Chiropractor Award from the Consumers' Research Council of America
- 1998 to present: Advanced Proficiency Rated, Activator Methods